Native Instruments announces the update to version 3.3 of Traktor DJ software.
The update, for Windows and Mac OSX is available as a free download for all registered users of TRAKTOR 3 on the NI website.
In this new version, TRAKTOR 3 can now be used together with TRAKTOR SCRATCH to form an extremely powerful DJ tool that combines advanced performance features with precise turntable and CD control. Through TRAKTOR 3.3, owners of TRAKTOR SCRATCH can get access to extended creative functionality that is unmatched by any other vinyl-controlled system on the market.
New features and improvements:
* TRAKTOR SCRATCH integration with simultaneous timecode control for up to 4 decks (Note : TK SCRATCH has to be installed on the same computer for timecode control with TK 3.3)
* Windows Vista & Mac OS X Leopard compatibility
* Direct access to iTunesâ„¢ library and playlists in TRAKTOR browser, and also improved iPod loading times.
* Direct access to tracks and playlists on your iPodâ„¢, improved iPodâ„¢ loading times
* Improved Beatport integration
* Improved startup time, playlist and track loading times
* Several GUI improvements (fonts, deck spacing, color schemes, waveform display smoothing)
Traktor 3 users receive the update as free download.
A demo version of TRAKTOR 3.3 with fully functional TRAKTOR SCRATCH integration is also available for download.